Rothbury has become the founding New Zealand partner of Australian insurance broking network Steadfast – the largest and best resourced insurance broker network in the region.
Established in 1996, Steadfast has 280 brokerages represented by 420 offices serving more than one million businesses. Steadfast brokers account for A$4.1 billion of the total A$16.9 billion Australian insurance broking premiums.
It will be ‘business as usual’ for Rothbury clients and staff, as Steadfast brokers continue to operate under their own banners.
The benefits of being a member of the Steadfast network include:
- Client service: Steadfast has an array of customer service tools such as Broker Assist to help deal with client concerns and issues.
- Professional development: Rothbury staff will be able to access Steadfast Campus on-line learning and may attend the Steadfast Convention, the biggest general insurance conference in Australasia.
- Buying power: Steadfast brokers collectively account for more than 20% of the Australian insurance broking industry. That’s a lot of leverage.
- Insurance options: Natural disasters like the Christchurch earthquake and Australia’s fires and floods are making it harder and harder to get well-priced cover. Steadfast membership will plug Rothbury into more insurance options and improved access for hard-to-get insurance.
- Standard policies: Why reinvent the wheel when it comes to writing and agreeing policies with insurers? Steadfast negotiates standard “best in class” policy wording with insurers.
This is the start of a new era for Rothbury. As the New Zealand members of the most powerful insurance broker network in the region, we are better equipped to look after our clients’ insurance needs. We are also on track with our goal to strengthen Rothbury with more branches and more people.
To learn more about Steadfast, visit www.steadfast.com.au If you have any questions, please talk to your broker.
About the AuthorName: Rothbury
Like many of our business insurance clients we're a majority NZ owned company that was started by enterprising Kiwis in 1950. Today, New Zealand is a different place to when we first started. As a consequence, the way…
Like many of our business insurance clients we're a majority NZ owned company that was started by enterprising Kiwis in 1950. Today, New Zealand is a different place to when we first started. As a consequence, the way we respond to your business and personal protection needs has evolved and matured.
While our core business is still related to creating the best insurance solutions for you, our motivation and passion now lie in being unconditional advocates for our diverse range of clients. In other words people like you.Close
Feedback & Comments
No one has posted yet! You could be the first!