Rothbury launches ground breaking mobile insurance app
Published Date: 10th Jun 2015 | Category: News
Rothbury Insurance Brokers has launched a mobile insurance app believed to be the first in New Zealand to enable clients to view a summary of their insurance, contact details of their broker, account balances plus claims information.
Rothbury managing director Roger Abel said the app, named My Rothbury, is a ground breaking development for the business. “It gives clients their key insurance information in the palm of their hand, it’s easy to install, set up, navigate and use.”
“Rothbury embarked on this project in order to meet clients’ growing expectations that they can easily communicate directly with their broker and access their own insurance key information. We aim to provide excellent personal service to our clients. Innovative, modern businesses should be geared up to provide mobile apps that deliver useful information to their clients.”
Mr Abel said the app is available for all Rothbury clients, including commercial, farm and domestic. “It’s the first time that Rothbury has embarked on a development that enables clients to view their insurance information in this way and the business is enthusiastic about the new app.”
The My Rothbury mobile app:
- Summarises a client’s insurance including sums insured, excesses, expiry date.
- Makes it quick and easy for a client to contact their Commercial and Domestic Broker and Claims Handler by calling, emailing or texting directly from the app.
- Provides an account balance.
- Summarises open and recently closed claims.
- Provides information about what to do if a client needs to make a claim.
- Enables clients to request a schedule or policy wording for their policies.
- Safeguards security and privacy as only people with validated email addresses will be able to access the app.
The My Rothbury app is available on both iOS and Android smartphones.